[Evolution] vcard file only in text format

Hi everybody,

I am not able to attach a vcard file to my signature in evolution and I do not know why. Maybe, anybody can help me. I configure the signature as follow: Edit -> Preference -> Edit (the account) -> Add New Signature and there I insert my vcard file with the data.

But when I try to send a new message, the content of vcard file is added but only in text format. Anybody knows what is happening?

Thanks in advanced,
Kike

I attach the content of my vcard file...

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N;CHARSET=Windows-1252:MyName
FN;CHARSET=Windows-1252:MyName
ORG:COMPANY;Technology
ADR;WORK;POSTAL;CHARSET=Windows-1252:;;ADDRESS
25678 Madrid
Madrid, España ;;;;
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+34 111 111 111
TEL;HOME;VOICE:111