Re: [Evolution] Two oddities in 2.24.2

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 15:44 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
Secondly, more of a "is it just me" ...

When I do Ctrl-A to "select all" there is a noticeable delay.  It's not
life threatening, just annoying as I'm used to doing Ctrl-A Ctrl-D
Ctrl-E in quick succession to clear out my spam folders - and because
the Ctrl-A takes so long, Evo misses the rest of the sequence.

It's not jsut you, and it's not just in 2.24. I've been annoyed by that
too because Evo can't filter other folders than INBOX, so I always to
Ctrl-A Ctrl-Y and that doesn't work since a few versions. I have to do
Ctrl-A <wait a few seconds> Ctrl-Y, and that's a bit irritating.

        Xav