[Evolution] Exchange: Webmail Host Changed, but Evo's Not Using the New Info

[GNOME evolution 2.24.1]

My webmail used to be at: exchange.myCompany.com, and now it's at
webmail.myCompany.com

I think some of my evo lag problems are a result of the old host
information not going away after reconfiguring evo:

Here are some interesting bits of information:
In my evo exchange account configuration:

OWA URL: https://webmail.myCompany.com.com/exchange
Check out the connector metadata. It looks like it never changed when
I updated the host:

$ cat connector-metadata.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<connector-folder version="1">
  <displayname>Inbox</displayname>
  <type>mail</type>
  <outlook_class>IPF.Note</outlook_class>
  <physical_uri>exchange://15037;auth=NTLM exchange myCompany com/;personal/Inbox</physical_uri>
  <internal_uri>https://exchange.myCompany.com/exchange/myUsername/Inbox/</internal_uri>
  <folder_size>0</folder_size>

<permanent_uri>https://exchange.myCompany.com/exchange/myUsername/-FlatUrlSpace-/a87e8ad3b725854a80866fa871800fab-18db1</permanent_uri>
</connector-folder>
And, finally, you can see that evo's still trying the old host (and
getting a redirect, and presumably, lags, as a result):

$ E2K_DEBUG=5 evolution > ~/garbage/evo.txt
(snip)
< HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
< Soup-Debug-Timestamp: 1228154876
< Soup-Debug: SoupMessage 1 (0x8b2f800)
< Location:
https://exchange.myCompany.com/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp?url=https://exchange.myCompany.com/exchange/myUsername/&reason=0
< Set-Cookie: sessionid=; path=/; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:00 GMT
< Set-Cookie: cadata=; path=/; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:00 GMT
< Connection: close
(snip)
Nowhere in the above debug output is the new host even mentioned!

So, how do I get evo to truly and *completely* use the new host?

Thanks,
Jamie

P.S. For the data in this email, I've done a find and replace on my
real second level domain and username, so myCompany.com and myUsername
are not, of course, the real values.