Re: [Evolution] Missing?

On Sat, 2008-08-09 at 20:45 -0800, Shahir Molaei wrote:
One essential feature that I cannot find in Evolution configurations is the possibility to instruct the
program to download messages that have been received within the last n-days.

I have this option even on my PPC email manager, and I hoped I would find it here in a such a comprehensive
application. Perhaps it is right there and I just can't see it, so if positive, I would be appreciative if
somebody could help me on that matter.

Depends what you mean by "download". What kind of mail server are you
using?

Note that you can select the last N days of messages from an IMAP server
and drag-and-drop them to a folder.

poc