[Evolution] Does Evolution provide support to Windows Mobile devices?

From:
Satish Kothari
Mysore - 570 005,
India

At the outset, my congragulations to the Evolution team for the excellent job done. Today Evolution has evolved into a formidable alternative to MS Outlook.

I am migrating from Windows to Linux & have been looking around for Linux equivalent to Windows programmes. I am also promoting and getting Computer users in this part to switch over to Linux.

While Evolution is an excellent alternative to MS Outlook & even provides support to Palm devices, I wonder if one can synchronise it with Windows Mobile devices (PDAs & Smartphones). If not, I suggest that the developer team to provide support for Windows Mobile devices which will enable a large number of users to switch over to Evolution.

Alternatively, can you suggest if there is any application or utility using which Evolution can be synchronised with Windows Mobile Devices?

With best wishes,
Satish Kothari