[Evolution] Problem with evolution and webdav calendar (OpenXchange)

Hi all,

I have problems using evolution (2.12.1) in combination with WebDAV
calendars. First of all, here come some related informations:

Client:
=======
OS: Ubuntu - Gutsy
Evolution: 2.12.1

Server:
=======
OS: RHEL4
OpenXchange 0.8.6.5
with WebDAV.

Here comes how I set up Evolution for using a WebDAV calendar which is
located on an OpenXchange-Server:

Calendars -> New Calendar
=========================
Type: Web
Name: MyOXCalendar
Username: MyUsername

When I click on "OK", Evolution asks for my password. After I typed it
in, the calendar is downloaded correctly from the OpenXchange server. I
can see all my appointsments and tasks in my Evolution.
But my problem is, that I can't delete or create any appointsments or
tasks at all.

When I try to create an appointment, I get the following instant error
message:

Cannot create a new event

You have a read-only calendar source selected. Change to Calendar View
and highlight a calendar that can accept appointments.

That doesnt make sense because the user I set up is the owner of the
calendar, so he has got the rights to write the calendar.
I verified that by using the KDE-pendant "kontact". With kontact
everything works just fine. When I use the same calendar source and user
like listed before, I can write to the calendar.
So I can be sure, that the server is configured correctly and the
problems sticks to Evolution.

I hope someone can help me out because I did a lot of research with
google but unfortunately I couldnt find a solution. :-/

Cheers,

Artur

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary
math, and those who don't."