[Evolution] The Follow-Up Feature

Hello

I'm currently in an environment at work where I'm forced to use Outlook
2003 client, webinterface or Evolution + Exchange-plugin. I have now
started using Evolution.

I frequently use the follow-up feature in Outlook. I flag messages and
have a special search folder that only displays mails with follow-ups.

I tried to get the same functionality in Evolution but it seems
impossible.

- I can do a search folder that matches messages which are flagged as
follow up but I cannot filter out those who are completed.
- The process of flagging a message is a bit tedious. In Outlook, I just
have the column displayed and I click on it next to my message. Voilá,
done.

Rgds,

Thomas

--