Re: [Evolution] MIgration errors

On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 05:48 -0400, Internaut at Large wrote:
(evolution:5220): e-data-server-ui-CRITICAL **:
e_source_combo_box_set_active_uid: assertion
`gtk_tree_row_reference_valid (reference)' failed

This one concerns me a little.  I'll see if I can reproduce this and see
where it's coming from.

I've been seeing the D-Bus warning myself but I don't think that's
coming directly from Evolution.  I'll investigate that too.

The camel_exception_get_id messages are just nuisances to the user but
indicate a minor programming error somewhere.  They should be fairly
easy to track down and fix.

The DEBUG messages are just normal chatter.  I would like to someday be
able to turn these messages on and off via Evolution's --debug
command-line argument.  Right now --debug is not very useful.

Matthew Barnes