[Evolution] Need help helping a friend !

Hi;

My friend has newly installed Evolution and having a minor (I hope)
problem.

As written to me:

" It seems that every day, some logfile in /var/log gets messages like:
"evolution-2.6: looking for plugins in '', failed to open directory,
error: No such file or directory"
 and "evolution-exchange-storage: looking for plugins in '', failed to
open directory, error: No such file or directory"
 and "evolution: looking for plugins in '', failed to open directory,
error: No such file or directory"

"I was suspecting that a misconfiguration might be the cause of the
freezing - I was hoping that if I could find the misconfiguration and
fix it, the freezing (as well as the log messages) might go away"

She is using (or trying to;) evolution exchange.
She is probably using a recent version of Debian and Evolution.
Googling hasn't found her a meaningful answer.

If the problem is complex and more info is required, I will ask her to
join the list and ask herself.  On the other hand, if someone recognizes
the symptoms and can suggest an answer or suggest where to look for an
answer, I would like to help her out.

--
Regards Bill