Re: [Evolution] Help files?

On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 17:52 -0400, Kevin B. O'Brien wrote:
When I try to open the Help files for Evolution, I get precisely
nothing, which does rather make it difficult to research the answers to
a problem. I'm guessing that there is a file not installed that ontains
all of this. So what is the name of the help file? I am using 2.8.1.

Thank you,

Do you have the yelp rpm installed? I was bit by this a while back, but
I thought they had straightened out that dependency. Try starting
Evolution from a terminal, then hit the Help button and see what error
messages appear.
--
Graham Campbell <gc bnl gov>