Re: [Evolution] Evolution missing folders--subscribed only? [semi-solution]

On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 13:57 -0700, Ross Boylan wrote:

While trying to get this [seeing all my folders] to work I
unsubscribed to everything.  That
operation seems to have taken, so now I see my INBOX only, with no
subfolders, in the left hand pane of the main window.
This problem persists, even with refreshes and restarts.  Any ideas?
The time
evolution --force-shutdown
gconftool-2 --shutdown
removing .evolution and .gconf/apps/evolution
and restarting evolution, making a new account
got me back to the point where I saw all subscribed folders.

And, again, my original goal was just to see all my folders,
regardless of the
subscription status.  Any way to do that?
I used IMAP rather than IMAP4rev1 as the account type; there are 2
different modules in the source code.  The latter was never finished.
The IMAP provider does show all my folders, at least when I leave "show
only subscribed folders" off, which is the default.

--
Ross Boylan                                      wk:  (415) 514-8146
185 Berry St #5700                               ross biostat ucsf edu