Re: [Evolution] Connecting to Communigate Pro - maybe a problem with @ in username?

Hi Thomas,
        You need to select the "On The web" as the calendar type while creating
with the option "Secure connection" set.

Currently the authenticated web calendars are not supported. If you need
to authenticate for accessing the calendar, alternatively you can do the
following,

Provide the url of the form:
webcal://<username>:<password>@staff-mail.lboro.ac.uk/CalendarData/Calendar.ics

- chenthill.