Re: [Evolution] Making the switch to Evolution

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 11:20 +0000, Alfredo Matos wrote:
I use a courier imap server, but Evolution ignores the INBOX. namespace
configuration i inserted, and puts everything as a subfolder of Inbox.
Is there a way around this ?

"I insterted" - where? In Evolution? Did you check the "Override
server-supplied folder namespace" and entered "INBOX." in the textbox?

If so, please uncheck the "Override server-supplied folder namespace"
and let Evo handle the namespace for you.

Hope this helps.

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )            B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X             http://www.srinidhi-is.in