Re: [Evolution] sled 10 evolution 2.8 upgrade

On 1/5/07, Eric Klein <kleineb04 gmail com> wrote:
I was able to configure my evolution data server, which I believe is the
first step in upgrading my evolution to 2.8.  I can not figure out how to
install it now.  Do I use install-sh and if i do, what is the exact command.
 I've tried doing it but i get unkown command.

well this is not very much information to go on, but my suspicion is
that you are currently IN the directory that you are trying to launch
the script from.

If this is the case, then just precede the command with ./