[Evolution] How to export KMail folders & filters?

 Hi everybody!

        I want to export my mail (several thousand messages in a quite
complex folder
hierarchy) and filters from KMail to Evolution.

        Browsing the web, I've found ways to do it exporting folder by folder,
but that would take too long and wouldn't save the filters. Does KMail
have a quick Export functionality, like the Calendar and Contact list in
Kontact? If not, is there a script to automate the conversion?

        Thank you in advance for your help,

        - Urtzi -

--
Urtzi Jauregi
Fakulteta za Matematiko in Fiziko, Univerza v Ljubljani

Tel: ++386 01 540 13 53
e-mail: urtzi fmf uni-lj si