[Evolution] Using Evolution-sharp (because of lack of DBUS bindings)

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is some documentation available on how to use evolution-sharp (and where to get the latest code)?

I was originally planning to use Evolution's DBUS API to talk to it remotely (things like getting the current calendar information, a list of emails tagged with the Todo label, etc.), but it seems only a new message notification is supported by a plugin.

Thanks in advance!

-- Jo Vermeulen