Re: [Evolution] Feature Suggestion - Sticky notes for email messages

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 19:59 -0600, Jack wrote:
Hello everyone,
      I apologize if this suggestion has already been made before or if folks
don't think it is a good one.  I think Evolution is a fantastic product
and, as I deal with a large amount of email in my job, I thought of a
feature that might help Evolution get more of an edge over MS Outlook:
sticky notes on emails.

Perhaps Tomboy can come close to doing what you want?  It's a Gnome
"sticky note" app that sits in the panel.  It can link to received
emails, and according to the website, will be able to create Evolution
ToDo's and Tasks.  Other stuff too.

http://www.gnome.org/projects/tomboy/

Worth a look anyway.

--
Michael M. ++ Portland, OR ++ USA
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions