Re: [Evolution] my contact list does not work

Hi,

On 2/16/07, Andrei Raevsky <andrei-raevsky mail ru> wrote:
I am new to Evolution (I am using Evolution 2.6.1 under gNewSense 1.1, a
Debian/Ubuntu -based 100% free distro).  I am puzzled as to why when I
click the "to:" button within the 'send message' window no contacts from
my contact list appear.  Even a search does not yield any results even
though I am using the 'personal' address book (the only one on my
computer anyway).

But when I look into the 'Contacts' section I see all my contacts in the
'personal'.

When you click on the "To" button in the composer window, do you see
"Any Category" as the "Category"? If not, select "Any Category" and
you should be able to see all contacts.

Hope this helps.

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )            B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X             http://www.srinidhi-is.in