Re: [Evolution] Calendar not updating from exchange server after startup

      Hi all,

      anybody has an idea about this? I've done some more tests, and
the same happens with "contacts" (thus, it seems it's not a calendar
related problem, but a more general problem with Exchange
synchronization)

      any help will be wellcome

      thanks in advance.

      Best,