Re: [Evolution] Remove Junk vFolder

I have done that, however, the spam vfolder is still there.  I have a real Junk folder and a virtual Junk
folder listed for Evolution users.

----- Original Message -----
From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
Sent: Thu, 2/1/2007 4:48pm
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Remove Junk vFolder

Disabling it is trivial. Preferences-><account name>->Receiving
Options->Check mail for Junk.

poc

On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 12:35 -0800, Caleb Walker wrote:
I would much rather have the option to use it, disable it, or ignore it.  Using OSS I usually have that
option and most of the time without having to edit source code and recompile.  When I am forced to use a
certain feature because the company that wrote it thought it was better, I am usually dealing with
Microsoft.  I try not to use Microsoft unless I have to.
So, is there a way to do what I want and disable and remove it or not?  If not I will be on the look out
for a different product, perhaps the Kmail products.  Thank you.