Re: [Evolution] Upgrade from RH8,evo1.0.8

Ð ÐÑ, 2007-12-18 Ð 15:59 -0600, R. Steven Rainwater ÐÐÐÐÑÐ:
In Evolution 2.x, only mbox is supported as a local storage format.
Support for mh and maildir as local storage formats was removed.

Are you sure?  I am using Evo 2.6.x on gNewSense GNU/Linux with MH as
local storage, in parallel with my main MUA (Wanderlust).  It works,
although rescanning my inbox is painfully slow.

I just tried with Evo 2.10.3 (my main MUA at work) on Debian testing and
it seems to work as well.