[Evolution] Exchange connector and RSA

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up Evo on a linux laptop to connect to my company's Exchange server. OWA is activated, and I have access to it through my browser but have to sign up first with an RSA Securid token.
(pointing to e.g. https://webmail.mycompany.com/Exchange/ redirects me to an authentication page, thus I can't configure Evo to use this link directly...)

Has anybody faced this configuration before? Is there a howto somewhere explaining how to let Evo authenticate through RSA first, and what software layers to use to achieve this (RSA-PAM module? Built-in Evo trick?) ?

Thanks in advance for any hint,

Alex