Re: [Evolution] Documentation for Evolution

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 11:39 -0500, Eugenio Perea wrote:
Thanks, Daniel. I was aware of the existence of that site, but the
available information on it seems quite inadequate for the level of
sophistication of an app like Evolution.

No doubt.

I'll read everything on it, but if anyone knows of better docs, please
let me know.

If you're looking for developer documentation (as opposed to a user
manual), there's also some bits and pieces on the main project page [1],
particularly in the Developer section.  But even that's starting to
collect cobwebs.

Evolution-Data-Server can build auto-generated API documentation.
Consult your devhelp application for sections entitled "Evolution API
References".  (You may need to install a "devel" subpackage for
Evolution-Data-Server to see the docs.  The exact package name varies by
distro.  On Fedora Core it's "evolution-data-server-devel".)

Hope this helps,
Matthew Barnes

[1] http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/