Re: [Evolution] Exchange and calendar sharing

Hello.

I tried it today and Evolution showed me new message. Today it is "Permission denied." I checked it on my computer just to see, that my calendar is opened for my colleague, as was in times when he was using Outlook2003. Does anybody have any idea/hint what to try or what to do?

Thanks.

Vítězslav T. Sém
Hello.

Version of evo is 2.8.1[kubuntu 6.10]. When he tries to subscribe he gets window with "Generic error" message in it.

Vítězslav T. Sém
ALKOM Security a.s.