Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0.4 - No view of added Appointments

hi paul,

Am Montag, den 25.09.2006, 20:40 +0200 schrieb csanyipal:
I have installed Evolution 2.0.4 on Debian Sarge system.

When I added an appointment with Ctrl+N or File -> New -> Appointment
then I can't see any appointment in the Calendar.

make sure that the calendar you have added the appointment to is enabled
by clicking on the check box in front of the calendar name (left pane in
the calendar view).

Moreower, if I try to add sometimes a new appointment, there in the
window of the new appointment there, I can't to write any character in
the text box of the window.

make sure that you have not marked a read-only calendar in the left pane
in the calendar view; in the "new appointment" editor window, choose a
calendar that you can definitely write to.

cheers,
andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!