[Evolution] Resizing the new Evolultion

Hi!

I have an annoying problem with the new Evolution 2.8. It seems that I'm
unable to resize the Evolution window to the size I want. I'd like to
keep Evolution window side by side with the browser window but in order
to have a reasonably sized browser window I would have to make Evolution
smaller. The problem is that the preview pane refuses to be less than
~650 pixels wide and the resizing starts to take space from the folder
pane making it unusable.

Is there a way to make the preview pane narrower than 650px? If there
is, it's not obvious to me.

--
Janne