Re: [Evolution] removing junk

hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 13.09.2006, 10:27 +0200 schrieb J.L. Blom:
2 Related to 1: why isn't a button or menu-item: " select all messages"
available. I do it now by selecting the first message and then with
shift/click select all.

"folder > mark all messages", or control+a

3. Why is the possibility to search all messages (bodies /and/or
headers) for a word or phrase not available ( I can with grep on the
mail directory but that is not very user-friendly).

this is available in 2.8.0. workaround: set up a "search folder" which
includes all your mail directories and search within that search folder.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!