Re: [Evolution] printing calendars

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 16:43 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
hi ross,

Am Montag, den 13.11.2006, 09:53 -0800 schrieb Ross Boylan:
When I print a monthly calendar I get exactly what shows in the
monthly view on the screen.  Since almost all the information about
appointments is cut off, this isn't terribly helpful.

Is there a way to do better?  For example, something that simply
listed the dates and the items under them would be better.

hmm, does the phone list view work for you? :-/

I hope you meant "list view," because I can't find a "phone list view."
Umh, yes, that is kind of obvious in retrospect.  Thank you for taking
the time to point it out.

Yes, that works better.  However, it appears to have some limitations:

1) Printing can't be restricted to a date range.  In particular it shows
appointments in the past.

2) Sort order is apparently random.  I can click on a column to fix
that, though this doesn't seem to be remembered.

3) It has a little too much (I don't need to see the date of the end of
the meeting) and a little too little (doesn't show the body text for the
meetings).

Thanks.
Ross