Re: [Evolution] No provider available for protocol 'file'

hi hrishi,

Am Montag, den 08.05.2006, 10:17 -0500 schrieb Hrishi Joshi:
1> When I try to set my mail filtering rules to redirect mail to a
different folder, I get an error message while applying the filters:
           Error while Filtering Folder:
           No provider available for protocol 'file'.

I think it is probably related to upgrading from older version of
Evolution to 2.6.1. How can I fix it without losing my old mails?

quoting fejj from a former posting:

"When you tried to copy your old folder/settings back, they must have
overwritten the Sent-folder URI in your settings. Evolution no longer
uses the format file://, instead it sues email:// so that the URI's are
protocol agnostic. This change happened back in like Evolution 2.0 or
so...
All you need to do is open your account settings and re-set your
Sent/Drafts folders."

cheers,
andre

--