Re: [Evolution] Mulriple Evo, same IMAP, read-status sync

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 18:23 -0500, Saikat Guha wrote:
Hi,

I have one IMAP server, which is accessed by two different instances of
Evolution on two separate computers (home and office). I do not close
evolution when I go home, or to the office and leave both running all
day/all night. The problem I have is as follows:

The obvious solution is to log off when you leave, right?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"But Gates is a visionary. Very early in the history of the PC,
he evolved a strikingly clear concept of where the industry was
headed, and he has pursued that vision_despite many tactical
setbacks_unwaveringly, relentlessly, and ruthlessly."
www.stanford.edu/group/mmdd/SiliconValley/Ferguson/Chapter.5.html