Re: [Evolution] Load images from Web

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 12:10 +0200, Hans wrote:
How do I get Evol to load images from the web thats embedded in an
email?
I am behind a firewall, but can get out with a username and passwd.
I have already setup the proxy stuff for KDE and Gnome and have "Always
load images from the Internet" enabled.

Yeah, spotted here too. Evolution doesn't seem to use the proxy settings
from gnome and tries to load images/http directly from the net. Which I
have prohibited on my firewall, so it doesn't work.