Re: [Evolution] A few newbie questions

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 21:23 -0800, Mark Horner wrote:
I have evolution working
without any problems on my ubuntu machines. The one I use as a server
and I'd like to be able to access my info from any of my machines. I
presume the evolution data server can be used for this (something like
an exchange server).

I think you've been misled by the name "evolution-data-server". e-d-s is
part of Evo itself, i.e. it runs on the client and carries out
background functions. It's not a "real" server in the sense of IMAP or
Exchange.

poc