[Evolution] palm Tungsten T sync

I have a very successful Linux install based on Ubuntu Breezy 5.10 in
which Evolution 2.4.1 and my palm Tungsten T have been syncing happily
with gpilotd. I would like to customise a little however, the field
"Work" phone number in my palm does not seem to correspond to "Business
Phone" in Evolution.  How do I get it to do this?  I'm also curious as
to the lack of gnome-pilot documentation and where this project has
gone.

Regards
Barry Clearwater

18 Shaw Street