[Evolution] Evo 2.6 - Task Due Date not getting sent to Exchange

I just upgrading my Suse 10 laptop to 10.1, and got Evo 2.6 with it.

The Exchange connector is working much better, but I have one problem.
When I create a task in Evo and put a due date on it, that date is not
flowing to the Exchange server.  If I look at my account in Outlook or
via the web interface, the due dates are not there.  If I create the
task in Outlook, the date flows to Evo just fine.

Evo is 2.6.0
Not sure how to tell what version the connector is.
Exchange is 2003

Any ideas what might be happening?  Do I have a configuration issue, a
bug or is it a known issue?

If this is covered in the forum I apologize.  I just didn't search well
enough, I guess.

--
Jim McKean
Director of Information Services