[Evolution] new version (going from 2.4 to 2.6)

Hi,
Two days ago I posted a request for some help with a problem with Evo
2.6.0. I sent it with that version but as I didn't get any reply, I
don't really know if it reached the list (although I received it
correctly in my Evolution folder). Therefore herby the tekst again:

Hi,
I have a little problem due to the fact that I changed from Evolution
2.4.3 to 2.6.0 (standard FC5).I have copied the .Evolution directory and
the ,gnome2_private directory to my current home directory.
Now I can't approach my address book and calendar anymore and my filters
have disappeared but my mailbox tree is preserved and I can get mail.
What am i missing and how to repair?
Joep