Re: [Evolution] Upgrade leads to missing icons & no way to do folder shortcuts

hi adam,

Am Dienstag, den 06.06.2006, 07:48 -0400 schrieb Adam Stein:
As a result of the upgrade, some of the icons are missing.  Running
Evolution on another machine that was also upgraded shows all the icons.

make sure that you have installed gnome-icon-theme and
hicolor-icon-theme. also make sure that gnome-settings-daemon is
running.

After much searching, I did find a note mentioning that folder shortcuts
were removed in favor of component buttons.  I made use of folder
shortcuts and can see no way to recreate that functionality (I couldn't
find anything about component buttons).  Is there any way to create
shortcuts now?

none that i know of.

Having to open my mail directory hierarchy each time to
get to a folder several levels down is a pain.

hmm... restructuring the folder hierarchy is not an option, i guess? :-/

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!