Re: [Evolution] connecting to a Microsoft Exchange Server?

On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 08:22 -0700, Ronald Cross wrote:
Can anyone answer this question or do I need to post my questions
somewhere else?  I have already posted on Novell Forum without
success.  Where can I get the answers to my questions below?

You might want to look over the documentation that exists at:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/documentation.shtml

While there is a link for the 2.6 manual, it appears that the latest
manual that is available in pdf is for version 2.4.  This documentation
indicates that you need the Connector for Microsoft Exchange.

I don't know where one finds Max OS binaries; for the source code, you
will find the Exchange Connector here:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/download.shtml

Regards,
Tom