[Evolution] Modifying memo categories

Folks,

How can I add or delete memo categories so they match the ones I've long
been using on my Palm Tungsten E2? My morning coffee may not have kicked
in yet, but I haven't found a way to edit the list. I have little use
for many of the default categories, and so would like to pare that list
down, as well as include the ones I'm used to using.

Best,

Pete
--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter