[Evolution] Configuring junk mail handling?

Hi,

is there any possibilities for configuring the junk mail filtering? I
would like to have the possibility for *really* moving those mails away
from my IMAP-inboxes into a separate folder, because now these junk
mails appear when I use e.g. webmail (if I have forgotten to expunge the
junk folder in Evo). Do I guess right the junk mail folders are actually
vFolders?

My wish is have a complete configuration for the junk/spam handling.
AFAIK, Evo uses spamassassin to filter mails, right? What I would like
to have is the possibility for configuring what Evo does when a spam
mail is detected (i.e. should it be deleted or moved to a folder and so
on).

One possibility could be having an own configuration for how and when
Evo should expunge junk mail folders (like there is a configuration for
the Trash). If this can be done for the Trash, why not for the Junk
mail??

I would be glad if someone could tell me if there is a conf file for
spam/junk mail handling I could try to "optimise" for my purposes.
Thanks!

Kind regards,
Kimmo