[Evolution] empty trash is not working on external folder

Hi all,

I'm using evo 2.6.1
I just created a new account based on maildir.

This account generated a new folder only when I restarted evo.

Now, I have filters that from this folder move messages on other
folders.
But messages in the maildir are only flagged as to be removed.

Empty trash is working for all my local folder, but not for this maildir
folder.
Expunge is working.

There is a way to make trash working also for maildir?

Tnx
 Ambrogio