[Evolution] Evolution 2.4.2.1 and LDAP addressbook

Hello to the list,

with my Evolution 2.4.2.1 on FreeBSD 5.4 connected with an LDAP server I
have a great problem:
When I try to copy a contacts-entry from my personal address book to the
address book that is stored on my LDAP server the entries are sometimes
not shown or stored.
The connection to the LDAP server is correct because some contacts are
shown.

Now the funny thing: when I restart Evolution NONE of the entries of the
LDAP address book are shown!!!!

For checking which entries are stored I use GQ. This tool shows me that
not all entries are stored in the database.

What is going on there????

Many thanks for your answers

JÃrgen

--
This e-mail was scanned with a private,
non-commercial version of AntiVir MailGate.