Re: [Evolution] delay when sending mail

On Wed, 2006-05-31 at 21:00 -0400, James White wrote:
I have to say, since I upgrade both Gnome and Evolution, both of these
problems have resolved themselves.  Large messages are no longer a
problem, mail sends immediately and the memory leaks are largely
improved (but still happen with inline graphics I think).

Ok, upgrading is generally good thing. I've just made it to 2.6.1. I
regret to say it but there are no visible changes in mail sending. I do
not know about handling big mail yet.

Are you using Gnome 2.14?

No, it's xfce4.