[Evolution] Fwd: Re: Return Receipts

hi claude,

please answer back to the list. :-)

thanks,
andre
--- Begin Message ---
Thank you, but it does not seem to do it for me.

I have some accounts that I know work when I manually insert them, but
not when I do the "always".

CSSJR

On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 12:15 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
hi claude,

On Sat, 2006-07-22 at 20:39 -0400, Claude S. Sutton wrote:
I would like a command line or the ability to go into the config file
and set Evolution to request a return receipt for every message.  I have
many instances where a return receipt is desirable and I frequently
forget to insert the request.

you can set "send message receipts" to "always" at
edit > preferences > mail accounts > edit > defaults > message receipts

cheers,
andre