Re: [Evolution] Filtering junk by unicode character range

On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 14:31 +0100, John Spray wrote:
Hi,

Anyway, I would like to simply create a filter that would mark anything
with Hiragana/Katagana characters in the subject as spam -- does anyone
have any ideas for how to do this?  Perhaps it's possible with a regex,
but I can't find how to specify such a range in unicode.

Cheers,
John

Hi John,

Have you trained Evo to junk Japanese/Chinese characters.  I live in
Japan and on average I get 10 or so Japanese spam per day which all end
up in the junk box  :)

Hope this helps.

Grasshopper