Re: [Evolution] how to export files in evolution?

Il giorno ven, 07/07/2006 alle 16.39 -0400, nunoauboulot netscape net ha
scritto:

I would like to know how could I easily get emails, calendars, contacts
etc synchronized between both, taking into account that they're not
connected, each one is in a separate hard drive rack, used at a time in
the same computer, what leaves me with the option to store the
necessary files in a media like a usb key, for example, and load in the
other hard drive. However, I don't know what are those files...
All about evolution is stored in your home directory, under .evolution
If you want to replicate an installation you have to do:
1. shutdown your evolution (evolution --force-shutdown)
2. copy the folder .evolution

start the other distro, and do the shutdown first
after copy from usb key, to the .evolution folder in your current home.

Some other files are stored on .gconf/apps/evolution

If you think that you use everytime this key you can make link on your
home to point the .evolution folder to the key.
This is a risk....
Other is that you sincronize the two hard drive, and after configure evo
to leave messages on server, so you can download messages from the two
distros at different time.

Bye
 Ambrogio