Re: [Evolution] Inbox gone

hi,

[...so we don't know exactly what happened...]

Am Sonntag, den 25.06.2006, 12:55 -0400 schrieb Robert Mitchell:
2) Any chance to get the mail back?  I'm using an ext3 partition.

are you missing only some of your emails? only inbox, or also other
folders affected? which kind of "server type" did you choose in your
evolution mail account settings (pop, imap, imap4rev1)?

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!