Re: [Evolution] Evolution Frozen, won't respond

hi jim
On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 20:47 -0500, jim wrote:
Hello,
      My "evolution mail" is frozen, and will not respond to either keyboard
or mouse.  I have rebooted computer several times.  I have some mail
there I'd not like to lose.  I'm running Ubuntu 5.10 operating system.
Can you help me thaw this out?  Many thanks, Jim
what version of Evolution do you run?? What type of account are
using(IMAP/POP/exchange)?? could you file a bug report on
bugzilla.gnome.org with the traces of the hang or crash - the
instructions can be found at http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces

Cheers,
partha