Re: [Evolution] Filtering messages and adjusting score errors

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 00:34 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
I have a filtering recipe which colors mail using a "Regex Match",
"Message Header", "^List-Id: .*$" and works perfectly, coloring list
mail.  However if I change the action to "Adjust Score", "-2" and then
select all mail and then "Apply Filters" I get a dialog saying:

        Error while Filtering Folder.

        Error parsing filter: Unknown identifier: -2: (begin
        (adjust-score -2)
          )

I have never used the 'Adjust Score' action, but from the docs:

Score:
Sets the message score to any whole number greater than 0. You can have
one filter set or change a message score, and then set up another filter
to move the messages you have scored. A message score is not based on
anything in particular: it is simply a number you can assign to messages
so other filters can process them.

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )         B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X          http://srinidhi.deeproot.co.in