[Evolution] Paste not working in replies?

For some reason it appears that Paste does not work in Evolution, but
only when I am trying to copy something from a Reply. The scenario would
be that I am replying to a message, realize that I need to start over,
but if I try to copy and paste from one reply to another it won't work
at all. Am I doing something wrong, or is that just the way it works in
Evolution?

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL