Re: [Evolution] Evolution and IMAP keywords?

Sur 2006-01-31, Jean-Marc Liotier skribis:
Also sprach NM Public [Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 03:27:37PM +0000] :

Thanks for any info about IMAP keywords in Evolution (and in any
other IMAP client!)

I am on the same quest and I failed to find any information about IMAP
keywords support in Evolution. Can't find anything about IMAP keywords
support in Mutt either.

By the way, thanks for your writings at Infinite Ink ! I wrote a little
article on the subject of IMAP keywords and I found II to be a most
inspiring ressource. My summary article about IMAP keywords :
http://serendipity.ruwenzori.net/index.php/systems/2006/01/31/breaking-out-of-single-dimension-filtering-imap-keywords

I'm happy to hear that someone else is interested in IMAP keywords -- thank you Jean-Marc! For now I'm sticking with standard IMAP flags, such as \Flagged and \Deleted, and I just yesterday posted about using IMAP flags in a 'MaybeSpam' mailbox. If anyone is interested, the post is here:

 Using a MaybeSpam Mailbox
 <http://deflexion.com/2006/01/using-maybespam-mailbox>

BTW, your blog post about 'Breaking out of single dimension filtering : IMAP keywords' links to an old version of the imapflags draft. The current version is this:

 SIEVE Email Filtering: IMAP flag Extension
 <http://www.faqs.org/ftp/pub/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-imapflags-03.txt>

Any info or thoughts about IMAP flags or IMAP keywords are welcome!
Thanks,
 Nancy
  posted & cc'd
   (sent via gmane.comp.gnome.evolution.general)

--
 Nancy McGough ~ <http://www.ii.com> ~ <http://deflexion.com>
   IMAP, pine, procmail, data deflexion, infinity, and more